||[21 Apr 2008|05:36pm]
Appologies not accepted, I don't mean anything to you. I don't mean anything to anybody.
||[09 Nov 2007|07:03pm]
I never had anybody.
But being alone wasn't half as bad as being obsessed
with a, breath taker, a smile faker.
But these years alone have eaten me alive.
||[09 Aug 2007|07:34pm]
1. Leave me a comment.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions.
3. Update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in your own post.
5. When others respond with a comment, you will ask them five questions.
These questions are brought to you by Donut (badgerofdoom)
1: Is there any hope?
I like to think there's always hope...that's the posi side of me.....ask me again when I'm in a bad mood and you'll get a completely different answer.
2: Of all the states in the union, why Texas?
It's not the entire state....it's mostly just Austin...and sometimes San Antonio....and uhhhh because? It's not here, but it's someplace I fit in and feel loved.
3: How often, on average, do you rock out?
I have been rocking out for almost 24 years....non-stop.
4: Preference: a table or the lanes?
The lanes most def!
5: Worse prom date; Screech or Urkel?
Urkel most def!!! Even if he's half decent looking when he cleans himself up....he's no where near as funny as Screech.
||[22 Jun 2007|09:30pm]
I hate myself more than I ever let on
I'm burnt out at 22
I have lived too fast
And I loved too much
And I'll die too young
But I chose this cup that I drank from
Knew what I was getting into
But I couldn't let out what I had to keep in
I'm ashamed of myself
And unspeakable sins that I committed and...
I've made mistakes
But I'll find my way
There's no explaination for
The things I've failed at before
They can't hold my hand
||[19 May 2007|08:18pm]
I'm going to Texas June 6th-16th (was supposed to be the 11th but I'm changing my flight)....These are the events I'll be partaking in....six flags, sea world, BBQ @ Hardcore Rob's, Broadway Calls, Zebrahead, Say Hello To The Angels, 20 Questions, PEECTURES WITH FAITH!
I'll also HOPEFULLY be going to NY June 28th-July 1st in which I'll be meeting 9-12(ish) people from MFZB.com INCLUDING MY LOVELY DEVYNN WHO I HAVEN'T SEEN IN YEEEAAARRRRSSSS!!!!
July 12-15th puts me back in Texas for the RIDDLIN KID REUNION! *pees my pants* I'll also get to see Natchet Taylor and Born To Lose....weeeeee!!!
I'm kinda sick of playing games with people.
I'm NOT sick of cute boys and flirting with them....specially when they may kinda flirt back. :)
I read the missed connections on craigslist from time to time...and I wish someone would write something like this about me: http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/mis/334422872.html But no one ever will :(
I'm gonna go maybe fall asleep but before I do....here's a tip:
Don't dump powdered cascade dishwasher soap in your eyes....it hurts.
||[14 Apr 2007|01:10am]
The only good thing that happened today was that I woke up breathing.
Oh, and I got a Sonic slush.
||[07 Apr 2007|12:29am]
Does anyone wanna go see Andrew WK's lecture and show/party with me tomorrow? Lecture is sometime between 4 and 7 downtown...and show is after that at Rotture.
||[06 Apr 2007|05:21pm]
Where the shit is donut?
||[01 Mar 2007|04:19am]
New Disaster Red Eyed Fly 10pm
Broken Teeth Red7 10:30pm
Seth Uncle Flirty's Loft 1:30pm
Rocket Moonshine 2pm
Street To Nowhere Whiskey 3pm
The Dollyrots Moonshine 3pm
Pam Tillis 715 W. 6th St. 4pm
Foals The Fort Party 4:30pm
MXPX Pure Volume 8pm
Stars Of Track & Field The Mohawk 8pm
Street To Nowhere Whisky Bar 9pm
Tracy Lawernce Jovita's 9:30pm
Firekills Red7 Patio 10pm
Showbread Spiro's Amphitheater 10:20pm
Lily Allen Stubb's 11pm
The Forecast Emos 11pm
Anberlin Spiro's Amphitheater 11:30pm
Spitalfield Emos 12pm
MXPX Spiro's Amphitheater 12:45am
Bayside Emos 1am
Born To Lose Headhunters 1am
Facing New York SOHO Lounge 1am
The Bravery Stubb's 1am
Shirts For A Cure Spiros 11:45
Filter Magazine Party Cedar St. Courtyard 12pm-5pm
Spint Party Yard Dog 12pm-7pm
Suretone Party Habana Annex 1pm-5pm
Found Party Bourbon Rocks 1pm-5:30pm
Tracy Lawrence Austin Convention 2pm
Foals blender balcony 3pm
Monty Are I Pure Volume 4pm
National Product Uncle Flirty's Loft 4pm
AP Party Speakeasy Roof 4pm-7pm (Print Invite!)
The Early November Emos 4:30pm
Rocket Copa Bar 5pm
Rocket Guero's 6pm
Steel Train Town Lake 6pm
Rocket Summer Town Lake 7pm
Hawthorne Heights Town Lake 8pm
Pam Tillis 909 West Mary Street 8pm
Seth Uncle Flirty's Loft 8:15pm
Monty Are I Red Eyed FLy 9pm
Foals Rio 9:20pm
Melee Dirty Dog Bar 10pm
Cruiserweight Latitude 30 11pm
Straylight Run Eternal 11pm
Jack's Mannequin Exodus 11:20pm
Limbeck Latitude 30 12pm
Bloc Party Stubb's 12pm
Against Me! Exodus 12:45pm
The Fratellis Dirty Dog Bar 1am
The Honorary Title Latitude 30 1am
Andrew WK Fun Lecture Red7 12pm
SPIN Mag Party Stubbs 12pm-6pm
Filter Magazine Party Cedar St. Courtyard 12pm-5pm
Reverb Nation Party Dirty Dog Bar 12pm-5:30pm
Villiage Voice Party La Zona Roza 1pm-5pm
Dave Smallen Emos 1pm
Foals Victory Grill 1pm
Seth Uncle Flirty's Loft 1:45pm
National Product Pure Volume 2:45pm
Street To Nowhere Spiros 3:20pm
Badly Drawn Boy The Fort Party 3:45pm
Foals Lamberts 4pm
Stars Of Track & Field Pure Volume 4:15pm
PICK UP VICE LATE NIGHT PARTY LAMINATE
Pam Tillis Austin Convention 6pm
Rocket Copa Bar 6:45pm
Eisley Pure Volume 7pm
Born To Lose Headhunters 7:30pm
Public Enemy Town Lake 8pm
The Dollyrots Emos 8pm
Pam Tillis The Contintental Club 9pm
Clorox Girls Emos 9:30pm
Foals 214 w 4th 10pm
Broken Teeth Quadruple Bypass Out 10:30pm
National Product Uncle Flirty's Loft 10:30pm
Naked Cowboy Quadruple Bypass Wave 12am
Pink Spiders Friends 12am
Sloan Dirty Dog Bar 12am
Valient Thorr Red7 Patio 12am
Chuck Ragan Red7 Patio 12:50am
New Disaster Headhunters 1am
The Draft Red7 Patio 1:20am
Dave Smallen Emos
Filter Magazine Party Cedar St. Courtyard 12pm-5pm
AP Party Emo's 12pm-6pm
Constant Crush Party Light Bar 12pm-5pm
Foals 2308 e 11th 11pm
Naked Cowboy Quadruple Bypass Wave 2pm
Foals 1621 w 5th 2:30pm
Minority Quadruple Bypass Out 3pm
Mew Filter Mag Party 4pm
Melee Pure Volume Party 5pm
The Fratellis Filter Mag Party 5pm
Bowling For Soup Austin Convention 6pm
Riverboat Gamblers Town Lake 6pm
Redman The Fort Party 6:35pm
Against Me! Town Lake 7pm
Seth Uncle Flirty's Loft 7:45pm
Mastodon Town Lake 8pm
National Product Pure Volume 8:45pm
Stars Of Track & Field Austin Convention 9pm
Broken Teeth Quadruple Bypass Out 9:30pm
Eisley La Zona Rosa 10pm
Andrew WK Exodus 10:35pm
Rocket Cheers 11pm
Presidents Maggie Mae's Rooftop 12am
MC Chris Pure Volume 12am
Gentlemans Social Club Headhunters 12:30am
Iggy Pop Stubb's 12:30am
Bowling For Soup Maggie Mae's Rooftop 1am
New Disaster Headhunters 1am
Junior Senior Exodus 1am
Shcoolyard Heroes Bourbon Rocks 1am
Cursive Beauty Bar Patio 1am
Redman Cedar Street Courtyard 1:30am
Vice late night party
Hooligans Game Austin Indoor Soccor 3:45pm
TXRD Austin Convention 6pm
Misfats Emo's 11:45pm
Any parties in BOLD I'm already RSVPed for...STOKED! Also, any shows in BOLD I'm going to and am super stoked about! I also really hope to find a way to the Hooligan's game (indoor soccor, I know most of the team)...and the TX Rollerderby bout cuz Abel's g/f is on one of the teams.
||[15 Feb 2007|06:43am]
My stomach hurts...I should be excited about going to NY and up until yesterday I was. Last night it even crossed my mind not to go.
For anyone that doesn't know and might give a shit my friend Matt has been in the hospital since Sunday with a severe case of pneumonia and pleurisy. He seemed to have been doing better till yesterday when they had to sedate him and put a breathing tube in him. I was at the hospital yesterday from 9am-12:30pm and it felt honestly as if his nurse didn't give 2 shits that I was there to support Matt. I understand that his condition was worsening yesterday, but she could have shown an ounce of concern when I'd attempt to check on him. She wouldn't even give me any information as to what was going on...she'd pretty much just tell me that "he's not doing good". I had to find out through a mutual friend what that exactly ment.
I'm an emotional wreck, one second I'm totally ok and the next I'm bawling. I wanted to see him before I left but that didn't happen. Please if you're into this sorta thing pray for him...Any kind of support helps a lot right now. Luckily I'll be able to keep in touch and get updates while I'm out of town, and the FIRST thing I do when I get back if he's still hospitalized is go see him...fuck what his nurses think of me.
I'm gonna go drink my OJ and board the plane soon...this kid's gonna give me ulcers I'm worried about him so much.
||[29 Jan 2007|10:45am]
For someone that "doesn't do drama" you're doing it pretty well. It's always the ones that deny it that play it the best.
||[26 Jan 2007|10:04pm]
If I wasn't so stubborn I'd probably be a sucker for the cute things he says to me like this one:
"I wish we could cuddle, I can only fluff my pillow so much"
||[21 Jan 2007|01:31am]
I kinda don't trust you.
||[15 Jan 2007|11:57pm]
Sometimes I miss your funny life lessons....like this one:
"don't sleep with strippers, aids hides in that shit....even if it is your birthday and you are drunk as fuck with nowhere to go....don't sleep with strippers"
|Shoulders...who needs em?
||[12 Jan 2007|12:16am]
I'm pretty sure that I pulled something in my left shoulder today. It snowed (maybe an inch) and I was playing in the snow with my nephew and while I was trying to climb on my trampoline to make a snow angel in clean snow, and I slipped as I was climbing on it (snow covered trampoline is VERY SLIPPERY!). I layed there for a min face down in the snow....and then my arm seemed to be fine...and it's not till now that it hurts. :( And, I can't find a heating pad and we don't have any ice.
||[02 Jan 2007|11:53am]
I was gonna write a whole entry about someone and something but I don't want to start anything more than what I already have...So uhhhh do what you gotta do it's probably gonna come back on me like it always does anyways.
||[29 Dec 2006|09:58am]
Devynn did this survey back for 2004. And she changed all the '04's' into 06's and did it again.....and now I am too (I probably did it in 04 too)
1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
I...........went to Texas?
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't make resolutions.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Kari Udhus did.......and I'm close to Ed Udhus.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not this year.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
I'm not sure......
7. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Mid march (SXSW), Nov 18th (Seattle ZH Party!!!)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I didn't achieve anything great I don't think.
9. What was your biggest failure?
I try not to focus on those....and I can't think of any right now.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Probably......I know I was in the ER a couple times.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
MY BASS.....SXSW wristband....or button maker...or I dunno.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Taylor....she sold out to the devil.
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Zebrahead, my bass, Texas
16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
Probably SHTTA The Fall.
17. Compared to last year are you:
a) happier or sadder? About the same
b) thinner or fatter? Dunno....don't care.
c) richer or poorer? I just got paid...I'm rich bitch!
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Travel.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Work.
20. How will you be spending Christmas? Already did that.....at my bro's g/f's house cuz he was in jail....player with her kids...went to wunderland.
21. Did you fall in love in 2006? NEVERRRRRRRR!
22. How many one-night stands? Nun.
23. What was your favorite TV program? Rob and Big
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Nah.
25. What was the best book you read? I dunno that I read a book this year.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery? SHTTA
27. What did you want and get? I dunno...
28. What did you want and not get? Stuff?
29. What was your favorite film of this year? I DUNNO! (I suck at these)
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 23.....Rainforest Cafe with friends....Gorilla Biscuits show!
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Probably a boy.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006? Same as every year.....throw something clean-ish on.
33. What kept you sane? music!
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Dustin's a public figure right?
35. What political issue stirred you the most? People not finishing their beers.
36. Who did you miss? Lolita.
37. Who was the best new person you met? Benjie and Faith......and just about everyone else in Texas.
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006: Friends ain't friends if they NEVER call you back.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: "go back to my place and kick it like taebo"
40. How was your 2006? It was alright....just another year yo.